lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2014

My Collar Bone Fracture

Dear Juan,

Hello, how are you? I am writing this letter to you because I want to tell you the story about how I fractured my collar bone.

Well, this was two years ago in a rugby match against the generation that actually is in second media. We were losing for a lot and in the second half the fly tackled me and I fell down in a very bad way on my shoulder. It hurt me a lot. The nurse took me immediately away from the field to the hospital for kids "Asomel". They explained to me what had happened: I had a collar bone fracture and I was not going to play any sport6 in 2 months. It was October, I was not going to play in the whole year. That made me feel sad because I love doing sports but well, that's the way life is. Well that was my story and now I want you to tell me about you when you receive this letter

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario