miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2015

Rationale

My writing task is a news report about the invasion of the URSS to Afghansitan. Here I talk about the deaths of the Afghans and the Soviets, tell what happened in brief words and include perspectives of the Afghan side.

This is spoken by a american reporter who is working for a newspaper that talk in great part of culture and history, news reports of wars, and things like that.

I choose a news report as the type of text of the task, because I think that is the better way to show stories of three characters of the book, Amir, Baba and Hassan by showing what they think and because I investigated about the war and I want to show that in my opinion, that was a horrible war for the Afghans.

My writing task is wroten in 1995, season in which Baba and Amir are in U.S.A., Hassan is dead and the war has finished

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario